Nowadays, no other types of excerise have been more popular than cycling, as it does not only broaden our world but also helps environment conservation pretty much. The elderly can also choose to exercise by cycling, but have to be aware of their strength as well as capabilit at the smae time for their own safety. Some of the elderly who own excellent health and have exercised continuously throughout their lives can cycle everyday for serveral ten kilometers. In contrast, for the elderly who prefer light exercise, they may cycle for pleasure for 15-20 minutes, 3-4 times a week at least. That is good enough.
The benefits of cycling are described as follows:
– Better body movement and stronger legs.
– Sleep more easily and tightly because cycling helps remove insomnia.
– Youthful look and perfect skin.
– More effective brain because memory cells in the brain are stimulated and thus Alzhiemer’s disease is prevented. Basically, those cells diminish rapidly after the age of 30.
– Finer health, mighty immunity, and long life.
– Better excretion because cycling motivates food to flow through small intestine more quickly, and reinforces respiration as well as heartbeat rates to empower the constriction of intestine. You, therefore, will not feel frustrated after meals. Besides, it can also prevent intestinal cancer.
– Hypertension, obesity, and cancers are all reduced.
– Weight, another factor that leads to many diseases, is controlled at appropriate
– Get more friends from cycling or from any places where you cycle to.
– Sexual potency is increased. For women, menopause is called off up to over 5 years.
For men, their sexual potency gets stronger.
– Fatigue and stress are all lessened. Cycling can surprisingly refresh us, and can
broaden our views as well.
Because of so many benefits as aforesaid, we should not overlook a useful exercise like cycling any longer. Let’s get ready and go for it!